Thursday, April 23, 2009

OMG! She's has my dress...ing!


Spreading faster than YouTube videos on the Internet, Spicy Ranch has TAKEN over my office. We have two fridges that you can leave your lunch in or keep condiments for regular use. If you were to look right now you would see at least four bottles in the west fridge and two in the east fridge. Its really getting out of control.

From 11 -2pm you can see all the ladies of my department walking around with bottles of Spicy Ranch tattooed in Sharpie with their name. It reminds me of a dressing my mom bought me in elementary school called "Pizza Ranch." I cried the day we went to Kroger and they no longer carried that wonderful nectar of the Gods.

I like to think that person behind Spicy Ranch cried too the day that Pizza Ranch died. No worries my genius friend. My office lady friends can't get enough. Frankly, neither can I, I broke down and bought some tonight. This Hidden Valley's for You Mr. Pizza Ranch Resurrecter!

1 comment: