Friday, April 17, 2009

Music is my third grade best friend.


Song: You
Artist: Atmosphere
Album: When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That S**t Gold
Labeled: Hip Hop/Rap

Discovered: Jerking off around iTunes. After Kathleen visited and then I couldn't get Mikey Avalon out of my head and had to buy "My Dick."

Mood: I listen to it when I'm hating work or feeling very angry at other humans.

Favorite Lines: "I don't see why you so nice to customers / They're all fucks and low lives. "

"Trying to pay them student loans / And the lights and the phone and the food and the home. / And you ain't quite broke but you couldn't afford that place on your own. /Gotta roommate, to split the rent with /Now you never feel independent. "

"Now attitude check, Still show up? / You haven't quit yet? "

Line that must be sung out loud: "But deep down you wanna curse them all. / Fuck off asshole jerk off dirt ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment