Friday, April 3, 2009

My mantra: Tiny Things Are Cute and now it has a website!

There is no better adervtising than that in the back of a Bust Magazine. I love to buy from these shops and have adored meeting some of these vendors at craft fairs. What happened when I picked up the latest issue, April/May 2009, and saw "tiny things are cute," I went apeshit trying to find my debit card. I'd gladly eat frozen meals to tinker around with cute "little lovelies and wily whatnots." I just checked my email and my first order is in route to my apt. Fresh Finds is my favorite thing (besides the fact everything is tiny), each week they showcase new items, making it easier for someone like me to get more of my tiny fix!

1 comment:

  1. okay but the apple babies are kinda horrifying. i kinda want them, but they're horrifying.

    ReplyDelete