Friday, April 3, 2009

6 Pairs of Kicks is my Deffinition of 12 Steps

I feel like I am in detox right now as I write from my Aunt's computer in her sewing nook, part of this wonderous log cabin they have built from scratch in Trinidad, Colorado. The rest of the world does not matter up here far from civilization. I have lounged around in knit gauchos, fake uggs, sans make up or blow drying my hair. I've vegged and slept most of my two days here. Been stimulated by conversation from one of my heroines, my cousin Tara. While being loved on by Aunt Paula, Cousin Tiff and even Crazy Uncle Larry. I've felt a real peace inside. I think that we should not forget about true vacations. Most of us spend our precious days off with loved ones that we don't live close to, but we all need some serious me time. My mind is so clear. I'm ready to make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment