Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not sure what to get Esme Cullen for Mother's Day?


Checking my email today I noticed the dear employer of Kathleen, Barnes and Noble, is having a four day online mother's day sell! I went to stalk out some ideas for my mother.
To further help you in that perfect gift hunt they had some mom-egories (Categories of Moms).
Artistic Moms, Gourmet Moms, Healthy moms, New Moms, Romantic Moms, Spirutal Moms, Moms Who Deserve the Best and Vampire Moms???
I mean what do you buy Esme Cullen, the vampire mom to our favorite Twilight Vamps. I clicked the link to find out. Well you buy her the complete set of Twilight Books, The DVD, Sookie Stackhouse Books, Twilight Soundrack, The Lost Boys DVD (just got it for my own collection) and other vampire stuff that I know she has to have- because I own it all!
Come on Barnes and Noble!

No comments:

Post a Comment