Friday, April 3, 2009

Can we touch this?


Roswell Roller Rink had a logo of three 'R's with little wheels on them. Skating rinks always have that distinctive smell and in 5th grade there was sure to be on any given day some Hammer Time. I tried to be cool and stop with my toe in time with "Stop, Hammer time" but I found it easier when we all hand motioned to "2 Leggit, 2 Leggit to quit, Hey hey."

I think he was one of the first celebrities to come out about going flat broke. I think he was the start of Behind the Music. One thing is for sure- I hope he is getting some royalties off Spring 2009's trend of the "Harem Pant."

We first saw this look on the runway, shown below is Phi by Andreas Melbostad, Stella McCartney and even my beloved Betsy Johnson. The most recent cover of Nylon has Lindsay Lohan in lucious purple pair. They are a sampling of the baggy pants tapered at the hem.

I pray these pants don't come in a size larger than four, as a girl with all her weight around her middle I'm pretty convinced the only one that could pull them off are models and Dudley Do-Right. Are Harem pants a yes or no? In my book they are a huge PROCEED WITH CAUTION, LIFE GUARD NOT ON DUTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment