Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm on a roll. And avoiding doing the dishes.


Okay, so the past few times I've looked for an apartment I get on this Craigs List kick. Because it worked with this apartment, I just need to save more during this fruitful economy. It always starts with apartments, then I look for a new desk, think about selling my Ikea sterling silver serving cart, go to strictly platonic and then end up looking at personal Ads. I'm sorry but you can't make this stuff up! Current Ad I am readings says Title: Pissed off at your EX? Read this 24 St. Louis "Wanting to blow off some steam? Look no further than here. Vent your anger by kicking me in the balls. I am a strange person, but I like getting hit down there. I am serious. Hopefully you can kick hard. "

I assume this guy gets off to America's Funniest Home Videos? Or wishes that was him tossing the baseball to his cute kid or falling down to straddle a rail or walking carelessly into something crotch height

No comments:

Post a Comment