Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I know people put some weird stuff on Craigslist but this takes the noodle!


I will pay you $50 to sit in my bathtub full of noodles while you wear a one piece bathing suit. I will not be home, nor will anyone else while you do this. I will leave the key for you, and you will sit at your leisure. I will require at least a 5 minutes stay. A neighbor will watch the front door from across the street and using a supplied stopwatch, will time your entry and departure. Please supply your own footwear. The noodles will be cooked, and therefore slippery. DO NOT bring any sauce. I will season the pasta after I return home prior to dinner. I am particular about who sits in my noodles so email me a picture of you in your one piece bathing suit and I will let you know if get the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment