Monday, June 29, 2009

Tarot cards, physcics and movies?


Have you ever seen a preview to a Movie and it read exactly like that question you asked that "free" tarot card service? Or even the online magic 8 ball.
Well awhile ago I saw the preview for Puccini for Beginners. Basic story is a lesbian starts dating a man and accidental starts dating his ex girlfriend at the same time. CRAZY Iknow.
Well I was so curious as to who she would end up with. I compared it to my life of these sudden feelings for the opposite sex.
*SPOILER ALERT* So I finally watched the movie over the weekend. It was okay. She ended back up with her ex-girlfriend that she broke up with at the beginning of the movie.
I guess like a magic eight ball saying "It is undecided" I will have to make up my own mind about my sexuality. How unfair is that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment