Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Molehill to you but Mountain to me.



I have always found real people more appealing than celeberties. I do have to keep up with celeberties because otherwise I wouldn't have anything funny for my co-workers. But I consider those jokes are "for the man."

If you know me well enough you know I have several online blogs/web series that I'm obsessed with. Like Indy Mogul. Bobby Miller, host of The Best Short Films in the World, just announced a new show that is premiering on Indy Mogul July 9th "The Reel Good Show." Of course you can follow the status of this show by Twittering. Which me and Kathleen do NOT do.

My comment to this was: I still have never even been to twitters page. I hate how there are so many things invovle twitter. I made a promise of abstience with God against twitter. I screwed up that whole waiting for marriage thing, so I atleast owe it to the big guy to not twitter. Its the devil.

Bobby Miller actually responded to my comment with "This comment is amazing." Like a school girl I'm so stoked. O-m-g he actually responded. Awesome.

1 comment: