Wednesday, July 1, 2009

today i want to be an advice columnist.


you know that old adage "those who can do, those who can't, teach" Well i've always thought that was horseshit, but the sentiment might ring true as far as my brand new life goal for the day. as of ten minutes ago i wanna be an advice columnist. how does one do that? i guess i should solicit problems first. anyone got a problem? please submit it to this blog or email me. (you are all my friends, so you know my email address and i probably know all your problems already. this is like advice columning with training wheels. ) and don't anyone get snippy with me, i haven't watched season 7 of sex and the city in like a month. if you don't give me any questions, i 'll just make some up as if i'd been e-mailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment