Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1950s, where are you?

As established before I like reading the personals on Craigslist.

Favorite titles of the night: Pissed off and looking - 25, Anyone looking to get pregnant -28, Black business man w/NO KIDS! LOL looking for true love> - 25, Looking for a semi-traditional Indian Woman- 29, Times are tough...survival doesn't have to be! - 48, Playin solitaire till dawn -44, wife is gone tonight - 45, Black man w/Herpes -29,

An interesting spin on going to prison (not full post):
My name is Steve I don't have a license and won't get it back for another year, I have been to prison twice once when i was 18 and I did a year about two years ago. I am not covered in tats and never stabbed anyone. I went to prison for driving believe it or not my whole life I drove and right when I am about to get my license back I get caught driving eventually it turns into felonies.......Did you know Tim allen was in prison before Tool time.

When you read this you will be trying to figure out this riddle too:
I am a 56 year old, attached, white professional male and i would love to find a female of any age, size, or race who would be willing and has the guts to help me out with a very nasty, wet, fetish. You should be located in the St. Louis area. You must also be on the dominant side. I warn you that this could be extremely disgusting to you. I don’t think you realize how filthy this fetish is. You must be extremely uninhibited and open to absolutely anything except pain. Hey, you only live once and there is no pain involved. The ideal person for this is someone wild and open to absolutely anything and I mean anything. Just think of the most disgusting thing that a man and a woman can do together. I am looking to get together any weekday afternoon. I am not necessarily looking to get off, i can leave my clothes on if you like, but you will get off often. I'm betting you right now you don't have the nerve to do this with me. Write me for explicit details, if you think you have what it takes. I hear from a lot of ladies who say they will do anything or nothing is to nasty for them......until they find out what it is......then i don't hear back from them. Are you one of them? Please, please don't waste my time unless you really have an interest in getting extremely nasty and dirty with me. All I can think about is sex with a dead animals or taking a crap on his face.

This one confuses the crap out of me how he got this kind of text/font/color on a craigs list ad. Oh, and what he writes is pretty ridiculous too. Evil Genius Seeks Bond Girl - 28.
Sometimes I feel out of place being a semi-old fashioned girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment