Thursday, March 25, 2010

taskmaster...


....but not a hypocrite. don't worry, I'm doing my tasks too. the super secret one will be implemented this weekend for miz sarah since my camera battery charger magically reappeared in my nightstand drawer. the other, the doozy, well it's started and should be finished hopefully this weekend. So it is wiht these assurances that I a. demand pictures of your tidied and sexed up bedroom and b. issue you a new task.

This week your task is to take an AT LEAST fifteen minute walk around your neighborhood every day and sightsee. Pretend you are a tourist in your own neck of the woods. Take pictures and make notes about weird neighbors and funny sites you see. Explore a nearby store you've never been in. Sit in the park and feed the squirrels. Shape it however you like it, but I want a post or two with some documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment