Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh my my, oh hell yes, honey put on that party dress.

When Kathleen told me I had a new task I got totally distracted in finding another task for you m'dear. Then I found inspiration.

Your first task is a doozie. For that simple fact I want you to take two and a half weeks for it, but if you whip something out before then I won't complain. This is going to be called Operation S.S. drop. S.S. standing for Short Story! I have been going back and forth about if I want to give you a topic or not. I will voice my choices and in the name of free will you can pick any of them or none at all. Be free sweet writing spirit!

Choices:
  • A girl that owns too many mass market novels.
  • Adventures in a new city
  • Facing a past lover
  • A farting mouse
  • Story behind the lyrics to a good song
  • A tellenuvela soap opera story.

Your second task. Its so secret. That I'm not even telling my cats! You will recieve further instructions in an undisclosed manner. Be aware of the signs! WooOOoooOOoo.

The above heart cross stitched heart pin is something I'm jones for, made by thepinpals and available on etsy.

1 comment: