Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two Dress Task

Hello Darling Kathleen. I understand the story writing is the little engine that could. I got two fun dress tasks for ya!

First pastel flower prints are in this season. I've been trying to find a piece that speaks to me. But how about some vintage? The dress to the left was part of the fabric and notions that my Aunt sent me last spring. The dress was sewn by my Uncle's mother.

I am sending this in the mail to you. I want to see what kind of magic you can work on this accoutrement. Though if I may... I would love to see some lacy ankle socks worked into the
outfit. Be watching your mail!

Second dress task is to help me complete the outfit. Another recent Lane Bryant purchase (I got everything 50% off). Here is what I had in mind, a red cardigan, a belt, some type of red shoe and maybe a colored tight? I feel like that is my normal M.O. except for the colors, I would like a fresh perspective.

Love you Lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment