Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Intervention Welcome

We all have them. Those songs that we can never get tired of. You end a serious conversation to turn up the radio and sing along louder than you normally do. There are three songs for sure I could listen to every day, all day and never question my faith in them:

1. When You Were Young by the Killers

2. Like a Prayer by Madonna

3. American Pie by Don McLean

It seems like a rather odd ball combination but I would like to announce a fourth song that (though maybe premature) I will never retire from listening too.

4. Intervention by Arcade Fire

Arcade Fire, to me, was like that friend you know through a friend of a friend but not personally. Kathleen did the duty of "Sarah this is Arcade Fire, Arcade Fire this is Sarah." Hello friend, welcome to my music hall of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment