Friday, April 2, 2010

sexy thing.


So my last task, delivered via text, was to update Miz Rogers match.com profile. I hope I did her justice, and did enough to keep the creeps at bay.  

 About me and who I'm looking for:

 I’m a loud-mouthed, loud-laughed, sometimes redhead who loves crafting (I’ve got the blog to prove it), Scrabble (though I’m a terrible speller), film shorts (and movie previews), werewolf love novels (don’t judge!), and has absolutely no interest in knowing your BMI or helping you cheat on your wife (no parentheses necessary).

 I’m not looking for pilgrims, but I’m not trying to find perverts either. Casual dating would be peachy keen, but just finding friends is a-ok too. Mostly I just want to meet more people in Saint Louis. Even though I’ve lived here almost two years, I moved from Virginia for a job, not as a personal choice, and I still feel like I’m adjusting. It would be great to connect with someone who could show me some fun on the town.

 I know I have 4,000 characters, but I can’t imagine anyone writing a personal essay of that length unless they are applying to something. The best way to get to know about me is to just contact me! I’m pretty open-minded, so send me any questions, thoughts, or favorite pop song lyrics. 

What do you say? Did I do alright?

1 comment: