Thursday, May 21, 2009

remember when i broke your heart?


so i'm making sarah read this wizard detective series that i'm obsessed with (yeah, just try and laugh at me. the author is like a martial arts warrior. he'll come ninja your ass.) called The Harry Dresden files. they are so so good. right now i have to apologize to her though, because i didn't warn her about some potentially upsetting things that happen in one of harry's relationships. sarah is a sensitive girl, in a really beautiful way. but now she is upset and had to stay up late reading a happy ending scene in twilight to calm her down. i'm sorry sarah, i knew it was coming, but i didn't want you to stop reading the series. it was selfish and i hurt you. of course now you have a real relationship on your hands ( i hurt you for my own gain, you still talk to me but you don't know why...) instead of only a fake one .  so really being sad over a fictitious romance doesn't seem so bad! hope i cheered you up. i love you. (i won't do it again baby, i promise) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm even more upset because I was reading the backs of the books while I was picking up the fourth Harry book. My better judgement said "SARAH! Don't read the back of those other books!!!" but she didn't listen. In the fifth book Susan comes back and has another man!?!? I'm going to have to read a romance novel inbetween Harry novels to tip my love balance back in order.

    ReplyDelete