Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've been watching movie trailers all morning for Breakfast

Here is what I've watched this morning and my one sentance review.
I Love You, Beth Cooper- I will watch on DVD.
Harry Potter Six- I will be mad at Ron the whole movie, hurry up July!
Transformers- Hopefully one of those better sequel deals.
Xmen Wolverine- I'll see this Sunday, I'm a big nerd.
Star Trek- How can Spock have sex without showing emotion?
Year One- I've posted this but I love it.
Adam- Guy with autism loves girl, girl likes back, girl's dad says find someone who can act right, this will be sad.
My sister's keeper- Woah, Cameron Diaz is now taking on mom roles, but I'm pretty excited about this movie because I'll watch anything with Abigail Breslin
Julia- If you like drunk bi-polars that show up late for everything and then get caught up in a kidnaping scheme this is the movie for you.
Post Grad- Thank god finally a movie about how life after college sucks, I just wish I had a hot neighbor who would take me under his wing.
Generation Fame- They told you they were going to live forever, did you not believe them?
The Proposal- Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds in a love comedy, I would have never seen them doing a love comedy, watch them as they take on new roles in a genre they know nothing about. P.S. I don't believe in getting married for visas.
The Ugly Truth- Gerald Butler is so sexy as an ass.
G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra- Navy Seals on P.C.P.
The Hangover- Its not okay to be a D. Bag.
Food I.N.C. - Food Companies are the new axis of evil.
The Garden- One of those documentaries that I will see then hate the world for a few days.
G-Force- Not realistic, if the government got rid of a spy department made out of guiena pigs they would kill them, not send them to a pet store.
Drag me to Hell- The poor girl just wants equal oppertunity at her job and by playing the rules she gets dragged to hell???

Last I am really excited about Paper Heart, a sorta documentary that I've read a lot about. The trailer just makes me that more excited. Watch for the young girl in the trailer that talks about a "perfect date" hahaha hot wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment