Saturday, May 2, 2009

Probably one of the biggest let downs.

This is 13 year old Sarah. It was a rough summer with a break up and my parent's decission to home school me for 8th grade. There was one thing I was looking forward too. It wasn't my already "c" cup or becoming a "teen"ager. I watched Saturday morning cartoons with anticipation for my 13th birthday.

All X-men started getting their powers around the age of 13. I use to dream about what nature would choose for me. I knew it would either be flying or some control of nature. When my 14th birthday came around I thought maybe my mutant gene was just slow, by 15 I had come to grips with my human nature.

Sigh.

X-men Origins: Wolverine was better than any of the other X-men movies for me because I always had a crush on Gambit. Also I knew most of characters from the first three, it was nice to see new faces. Sadly there were too many for any of them to even have 15 mins on camera. Any ideas or hints on reading some of the original comics?

No comments:

Post a Comment