Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paid my respects.

Yesterday I went to the graveyard and visited some old friends that have passed away. No they weren't corposes but Published Magazines that have been recently discontinued. Standing at my local Barnes and Noble's magazine rack I kept seeing old titles that were filling space, one last time, before they were taken off for good. This poor economy has put several of my favorites Craft:, Domino and Sew Savvy into extension. Lets not forget about our friends that have been missed for longer than a year now: Jane, Adorn, BluePrint.. just to name a few. I picked up the latest copy of Miss Behave and Nylon, but I also said my goodbyes to a few faces I won't ever see again except in my dentist's office torn at the seams, symbolic of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment