Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scarves!

So today I learned about using a sock to make your bun bigger. I'm feeling pretty stoked because I looked at the fashion book for the next Sex and the City movie and now a. i don't have to pay to see the movie and b. can replicate some pretty amazing Carrie head wraps. anyway, i'll post about that later. The point is, I'm feeling into buns and scarves. Especially scarves. Let's look at some women who rock them like nobody's business, and also me, looking kinda washed out in a scarf left at my house by the lovely emily wexler, who i hope doesn't want it back because if kim catrall can throw on a six thousand dollar scarf and aim for Mary of Nazareth, i think i can sure give it a go.
--Joan Cusak as the pastel killer Debbie Jellinsky in Addams Family Values

--Me, next to the U-haul, three hours in


-- Tae-Ju in Thirst. Cruel disposition, great clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment