Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Accessorize


so i tend to fall in love with the various accoutrement of an outfit and, as can be attested by my goggled eyed wonder in those shops that dot south street and sell rows upon rows of rhinestone goodies, i love a bit of sparkle-but overall i'm not terribly good at adding the complimentary bracelet to make an outfit. (what a long sentence! can you tell i'm reading Eco? he has lists for PAGES) Instead i prefer to wear a few good things on a daily basis. you can tell from my picturs that i have on a particular necklace from a particular gent every day, but i also have a ring he gave me that i wear on the daily. this you don't see because i'm terrible at drawing hands. so this is my tribute not to my auxiliary accessories, but to my vital necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment