Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Kathleen drew

Dress- H & M Sneaks- Urban Outfitters Scarf- Nicked from my mom

A new series of posts wherein i draw what i wear every day. i'm hoping this will a. somehow cure my addiction to fashion blogs and the subsequent icky feeling i get at not being a well-heeled photogenic american goddess b. will make me doodle a bit every day, which iis a task i enjoy with the pleasure of someone who loves what they're doing even when they aren't good at it and c. to give a little chronicle to my love who is currently far, far away.

Sample of actual dress fabric and jolly roger tattoo.

2 comments:

  1. this is a good idea. refreshing. fashion/outfit of the day blogs can be completely addictive, but unintentionally ridiculous. i like that this is intentional. and i like your tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha awesome. yeah i really like fashion, but it usually makes me feel awful when i get addicted to those blogs and i don't have a new pair of shoes ever frickin day. stay posted for when i do my sartorialist side and start drawing strangers as cartoon fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete