Monday, May 31, 2010

I really just don't get it. Part Dos.

After ranting in the previous entry. I checked my email and there were further rules as to what can and cannot be in Match.com Photos.

For All Photos:
* No nudity or sheer/see-through clothing
* No copyrighted images (ie: drawings, photographs, or other illustrations)
* No identifying information (ie: license plates, email or web addresses, visible street address numbers, etc.)
* No illegal acts or violence
* No minors only (without an adult included in the photo)

Obviously my bookcase is the problem! If I show that picture out... potential mates would know I have Twilight books. So they could potential find me by checking in the windows of every house for this identifying information... TWILIGHT NOVELS.

I totally understand now.

No comments:

Post a Comment