Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One of the biggest let downs ever.

My home page for Internet Explorer (its what us Windows users have to surf the web, it be like Safari for you MAC users) is AOL news. Don't ask me why I haven't changed it. Sometimes I like the headlines and search further into the articles. Like yesterday. It was asking me if I remember David Gallagher, who played Simon on 7th Heaven? Of course I do. Do I wanna know what he looks like now? Hellz yeah.

Really? Thats the best you got TMZ? This is not as satisfying as seeing Travis Tedford played "Spanky" in the 1994 version of Little Rascals. His now picture shows him with his Walmart ID badge. Or learning that the jerk brother "Buzz" from the Home Alone movies was recently kicked out of the cab, on that show Cash Cab for not knowing the right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment