Sunday, September 27, 2009

Unhappily Married - 28 (St. Louis West)


I don't know why but I just want to find this guy and bring my fying pan. I mean I have read worse unhappily married ads on craigslist but something about this one really gets to me. I've bolded the jerkest parts. What grosses me out the most is he would string someone, his wife, along until he has found someone to replace her. Which women reply to these ads???

Hi, I am a real guy, not some ad that will send you spam. I am attractive and in good shape. I exercise, I have a nice physique. I am 6 feet tall with blue eyes. I have a great career. I am educated. I am, like many people I suppose, not content with my home life. I am no player and I am not just looking for sex or a hookup.

What I am looking for is:

-A woman between 28 and 40. -Who also is in good shape (don't have to be perfect. Nobody is. But please, I don't want someone who has let themselves go. I have that at home).

-Who is nice and kind and can carry on a conversation.

I am not looking for a girlfriend necessarily, but I'm also not looking for just a cheap thrill. I am not looking to change your status or interfere with your life. I am a very normal fellow, not some sex addict or pervert. I'd like to get to know you via email for awhile at first and take things slowly. Eventually we can exchange pictures, then decide if we will meet. If we do meet, it will be in public somewhere. I want to get to know you as a person. If it leads to other things, great. If not, I've met a nice lady who I can count as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment