Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Forget Harry Potter, I like random True Blood references.

Lisa works in another department than mine, but I walk past her desk on the way to the elevators. I have become very comfortable with her as well as the other ladies in what we call "Back Office." Lisa, Abbey and I have a comradeship when it comes to books and most things Science Fiction.

Its always a nice feeling to have that person you can walk by and say "Did you see last night episode?" and proceed in the Those-of-you-who-don't-watch-this-show-won't-understand cryptic talk.

Today Lisa insisted that I try her "bleeding" berry pie that wouldn't stop juicing. Of course no one else understood when I said she was probably a Maenad and trying to feed me a Heart Pot Pie like Mary Anne does in Season 2 Episode 8 of True Blood to Tara and Eggs. Which eating the pot pie made from Daphne's heart makes them go crazy and do the black-eyed chaotic sex thing.

I love random references like I love vampire romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment