Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wanna help me with a class project?

So in my Writing Persuasion class I have to respond to readings and one of the options is to write my response as though it were a blog post geared towards a particular audience. I figured i could do it on my real blog, and gear it towards you, Sarah Elizabeth Rogers. I am supposed to be persuasive, so I think my goal will be to persuade you that you can be interested in/ understand what is going on with all these philosophy texts I have to read. You, if you would like a task, can endeavour to explain to me in clear and simple terms with examples that are accesible to me what exactly you do on a day-to-day basis because I still don't understand. Sound Fun? Let's begin!

1 comment:

  1. Also I linked the blog to my assignment, so refrain from being viciously inappropriate for the next ten weeks as everyone in the class could potentially see.

    ReplyDelete