Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Take My Job Seriously

Kathleen Elizabeth Shaw, I will see your challenge in entertaining you via inspiring posts. Be prepared because between now and Tuesday you don't know what I'll post!

First for your viewing pleasure I have three items currently coming over from jolly England! I have been a fan of Tatty Devine fr a couple of years and finally sent in an order. I ordered The Trapeze Necklace and The Volume Button Brooch (Quantity: Two). Who doesn't wish at one point or another that they could turn my volume down! I invested in two because I would also use them as sweater clips (of course I would put a chain between them).

I am hoping this summer to get the creme de la creme of their necklaces- Dinosaur Necklace! But do I get it in black, gold or white?

No comments:

Post a Comment