Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is not sexy.

In 6th grade we learned about business, and to get some hands on experience we came up with a business idea and had a market day at school. My idea may have not been the best, I sewed scrunchies. I remember some were plaid and some had sunflowers on them. I think I broke even after I covered my costs.

The most popular idea was by one of the most popular boys in school, Brad, who happen to be in my class. Since it was close to Christmas, he brought in a Santa Clause and took a Polaroid of you and Saint Nick. I always wondered what if I had done that idea, would it have been as popular or was it Brad's allure? Almost everyone got their picture taken with Santa, most of the middle school girls made kissy faces and pushed up their push-up bra cleavage further.

Now when I go to craft shows, or browse around on Etsy.com I can always spot the "scrunchies tables" and the those artists/vendors that are actually getting business. In reading an article by The Bloggess on Sexismagazine.com I found a site that had me laughing hysterically. Penislets, in other words brackets for your Johnson. You can choose from fine categories such as patriotic, jellyfish jingle, all sorts of colors, even an Obama penislet, one of the word penislets, "Sexy" is featured above.

Then I saw IT, and now I have seen it all: Penis Muffs. What did the creator of Penis Muff have in mind when they created such craziness, (and I quote directly) "There is so much sexy bedroom clothing for women, but there really isn't anything for men. Now there is!" Sorry men, I think its safe to say you still lack sexy boudoir attire. Well, unless you got the Stretchy Burgundy Glitter Muff... glitter is always a turn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment