Sunday, August 16, 2009

Playing around with my "virtual closet" on photoshop


In planning for the Fall I have been looking at what necessities I will need to make it through the St. Louis winter at the office. For one I am going to need to get a snow boot, I can still remember shoveling snow in my only boots I own which are high heeled black boots that come under my knee. I have had this one idea in my mind for an outfit and I wanted to get an opinion on it.



The purple dress is the one I bought for Paula's wedding, the black belt is the one that I bought at Torrid with the black sweater for $20, the boots are the closest replicas of the one I own currently. The only thing I do not own is the Turtle neck that is from Old Navy. What do y'all think? Should I wear black tights under the dress and boots? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment