Sunday, May 1, 2011

Everybody's Free, to send Postcards

Postcards are such a passion. Its hard to understand why in just a few lines some people reach me more than others from my Postcrossing postcards.  Like my German pen pal, I knew after reading his first postcard we would get along splendidly.

After receiving a pretty awesome postcard from The Netherlands from Kars, I saw he has the potential for awesomeness: reads science fiction and cooks Mexican!  With such awesomeness I didn't hesitate to check out his blog, which is dedicated to the comings and goings of Postcrossing postcards.  I was aghast with the wretchedly boring postcards he had received from all over the world.

I sent him a second message, nearly demanding, his address so he could receive a postcard with life and some freaking color.  Here she is, my modern day Statue of Liberty.  A siren of liberty, of the we sing... from her bosom's side, let freedom ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment