Friday, September 10, 2010

VIctory ! ...rolls at last




okay so obviously they are not perfect, but at least they are up. i've wanted to make victory rolls for my hair for awhile now. i was especially inspired by the countless episodes of 'allo 'allo i've been watching in my bedroom. (or as gendarme crabtree would say, witching in my bidroam). i'll include some images of the french resistance girls to show off my current fashion inspirations. also inspiring me? the beginning of a school year as a poor student. elaborate hair dos were all the rage in the forties because there were clothes rations and girls had to find other ways of tarting themselves up, so my gesture is symbolic.


listen very carefully, i will say this only once: it is michelle, of the resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment