Monday, March 30, 2009

Have you seen this Chloe shoe?



Have you seen this Chloe shoe in a size 10! I am desperately seeking this shoe. Does anyone know the name or what season it came out? I am pretty sure it was fall of 2007. I first found these pieces of heaven on Gala Darling .com for Fabulous New Year's Eve Outfits 2007. I fell in love with them again from a small picture featuring The Cherry Blossom Girl on page 30 of the Feb/March issue of Bust in the article "from paris with love." It would make sense that she owns them because she interned at Chloe! After looking up her blog, The Cherry Blossom Girl: One, I want her everything, I'm assuming her accent too if I heard it (each blog entry is in English and French) and Two, They have this awesome shoe in a heel and a wedge. I will find you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm mad the only shoes tat woman has that i can afford ( and incidentally own) she uses as planters. I'm also mad i didn't think of that first.

    ReplyDelete